PM Kisan KYC Status Check Kaise Kare | pmkisan.gov.in KYC Status Check Online, Last Date for PM Kisan e KYC Update, पीएम किसान केवाईसी स्टेटस चेक | As you know, the Indian government has required PM Kisan Yojana participants, who are farmers already enrolled under this program, to complete eKYC to get the next payment. e KYC is due by August 31, 2022. After E-KYC is completed, the beneficiary will get the 12th payment. In order to obtain the 12th installment, farmers must now verify their accounts per the new guidelines. Residents may Check PM Kisan KYC Status and can also do the PM Kisan KYC Online and offline. In this essay, we will understand what PM Kisan is and all pertinent information concerning the E-KYC of the scheme. In addition, we will discuss the scheme’s significance and advantages, as well as all potential techniques for implementing it.
PM Kisan KYC Status Check
It’s important for the enrolled farmers in the PM Kisan Scheme to complete their KYC. If they don’t do that, they won’t get the 12th payment on their account. The KYC is being done so that every farmer can update their information. It needs to be done before the deadline if possible. Verifying accounts of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is done with the help of Aadhaar authentication. Once the account of the beneficiary is verified by the Aadhar card number, then farmers will resume the services provided by PM Kisan Yojana.
No need to visit offices as PM Kisan KYC Status Checks can be done from home from mobile, thanks to the digitization of this scheme. As all editions and updates in this scheme can be done online, just before August 31, KYC must be completed.
What is PM Kisan KYC?
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched in 2019.
- The plan gave a yearly benefit of Rs. 6,000, which was paid out in three equal monthly payments of Rs. 2000
- A lot of farmers got money from the program even though they didn’t qualify. So, the government came up with a plan for Ekyc in order to solve his problem.
- But beneficiary farmers have to use e-KYC in order to get more benefits from the scheme. Farmers who already get money from this program won’t get any more money until they verify their accounts.
- When the eKYC process is done, farmers can get their next payment on time.
- The last day for eKYC is 31 August
Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana
PM Kisan KYC Status Check Online Overview
|Article||PM Kisan eKYC Status|
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||Narendra Modi, PM of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India only|
|KYC Mode||Online and Offline|
|Objective||Authenticate farmers completely.|
What to do after PM Kisan eKYC
At the end of November, the 12th part will be released. Farmers who have already joined the program and gotten benefits from it can only check the status of the list of beneficiaries. Check the list of people who will receive money and the status of the payments. Many farmers had not been paid on time and therefore to see if there was a problem with their account they can check to see if they’ve got the money.
Also, after the PM Kisan Yojana KYC, many farmers were taken off the list of beneficiaries, so they won’t be able to use this scheme anymore. Farmers can only get the money put straight into their bank accounts if they do KYC and are accepted. Beneficiaries can check to see if they are still on the accounts by going to the official website and looking at the status of the beneficiary list.
PM Mudra Loan Scheme
PM Kisan KYC Status Check Objectives
The goal of PM Ksian’s Status Check is to see if the farmer’s account has been verified and if the candidate is still on the list of people who will get money from the PM Ksian scheme. Besides, the aim of the PM Kisan Scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance.
PM Kisan KYC Status Check Online Benefits
One of India’s biggest and most successful social welfare programs is the Prime Minister’s Kisan Scheme. The benefits of PM Kisan’s status check in 2023 are:
- Farmers who have already enrolled for PM Kisan and gone through the E KYC process can only get paid if their name is on the list of beneficiaries after their account has been checked.
- The Kisan KYC status check is used to see if the person who benefited from the scheme is on the list or not.
- Once farmers have completed KYC for the PM Kisan scheme, they will be able to get their next installment of Rs 2,000.
- Pm Kisan KYC status has 2 main benefits: Beneficiaries can check to see if their name is on the list and if the money has been sent in their respective accounts.
PM Kisan KYC Status Check Online Documents
Documents needed to check PM Kisan KYC Status :
- Aadhar Number
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Email ID (Optional)
How to Do PM Kisan e KYC Online
- In order to do e-KYC first, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- On the homepage, you have to find the option of e KYC which is in the Farmers Connor section.
- A new page will be opened in front of you and you have to fill out the form in order to complete the E KYC process.
- Now you have to enter the Aadhar Card details. Now after that OTP will be sent and you have to confirm the OTP.
- Now you have to click on the submit button. Your device will be completed successfully.
PM Kisan KYC Through CSC
The eKYC process only needs to be done by farmers who are already enrolled in the program and are eligible to take part in it.
- Farmers can also go to the CSC center in their own town if they want to and complete the eKYC process for the PM KISAN Nidhi Yojana.
- There, applicants have to show proof of who they are, like an Aadhar card, so that their identities can be checked.
- Brings to light the fact that the Aadhaar card is the most important document for the Know Your Customer process (EKYC).
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online
Follow these steps to see the status:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page. In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “Beneficiary Status” link.
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money. At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.
- If your name is not on the list, then the KYC procedure has removed you from the beneficiary list.